It is nearing the time where kids dress up and collect candy, Halloween! If you still need to come up with a costume, then read this post. I’ll give you some easy, cute, and DIY costumes!
First of all, there is a bank robber! An easy, cheap, DIY costume for any age, male or female!
- A black and white striped shirt
- A sack, (for your candy) it could be a pillowcase or whatever is convenient for you, but make sure to draw a dollar sign on it!
- Any pants, preferably black
- A black beanie or robber mask with eyeholes. You can make the mask out of and old sweater, shirt, or you can sew one!
The second costume is an emoji! This is a super cute costume for any age: female.
- A yellow T-Shirt
- A yellow skirt and/or any pants
- Paper cutouts for the eyes and mouth. You can stick the cutouts onto the shirt with scotch tape or safety pins.
The last costume here is a cow! This is an awesome last minute costume for any age, any gender.
- A white shirt
- Black pants
- Black cow spot cutouts made of black construction paper. Stick them onto your shirt with scotch tape.
- If you’re a girl, then you can make a cow ears headband! Here’s how:
Cow Ears Headband
- White felt
- Black felt
- Hot glue
- A black, hard headband
- First, after you have obtained your materials, cut the black felt into the shape of the cow ears that you would like.
- Take the very bottom of the ears, and fold the left side over the right, and glue it, but only on the very bottom.
- Cut out a small, white piece of felt and glue it into the middle of the ears.
- Lastly, glue the ears onto the headband.
You’re finished! This is the perfect finishing touch to a cow costume!
Thanks for reading this post about Halloween costume ideas! Don’t forget to like, comment, follow, and share with your friends and family!